Tenerife Loves Karaoke 2013!!!!
WIN - 1,000 euros in cash!
PLUS - perform live at the Tenerife Entertainment Awards 2013!
Tenerife Loves Karaoke 2011>>
Tenerife Loves Karaoke 2012>>
|RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Tenerife Loves Karaoke is meant for entertainment and fun for the pub and its patrons.
First rule of thumb - where common sense should prevail as the answer - so it shall!
No employees of EmCan Media or its associated companies will be permitted to enter the event. To be eligible for this contest - you must abide by the following:
1. You must not earn more than 75% of your living as a singer or performer exclusively - karaoke hosts are welcome providing the other rules are adhered to.
2. You must not currently have a record deal or agency contract.
3. You must utilize the library of the venue for your song choices.
4. Each singer will prepare two (2) songs. The second song would be for the heat final if you are in the top 3.
5. While performing at Tenerife Loves Karaoke, your behaviour in the venue must be respectful and within the rules of the establishment, any disorderly conduct or drunken behavior will lead to immediate disqualification.
6. All singers will be required to use the microphones provided by the venue - no personal microphones will be permitted.
7. Costumes and props are permitted - extra people on stage of any kind and additional vocalists, even "un-mic-ed" are NOT!
8. Any damage or misuse of provided equipment (swinging microphones etc.) will not be permitted and may lead to disqualification.
9. You miss your turn on stage – you will get a zero for your song.
10. There will be public bathrooms and a small changing area if needed - but all are public and shared - so be prepared!
11. Any heat winner MUST be available for the Tenerife Loves Karaoke final at Showtime.
12. All entrants must be aged 13 or over on the day of the heat that they are entering in.
Heat judges will consist of the following:
1. Representative of the venue.
2. Venues host/compere.
3. Two EmCan Media representatives.
In the event of any discrepancy - the judge’s decision will be final.
The top three (3) performers on the night will sing in that night’s heat final and sing their second song with the same scoring criteria applying.
Registration to take part:
Finals Night at Showtime, Las Americas
The judging will be based on the same qualities as the heats:
We look forward to having you take part in Tenerife Loves Karaoke!
OASIS FM LINE UP....
Monday - Friday
6am: Darren Shortt
8am: The Brighter Breakfast with Jenny T
12pm: Lunchtime with The Elk & The Elkaholics
3pm: Afternoons with Terry Ellens, Dragalicious, Justin Charles, and Gordon Slayney!
6pm: Drivetime with Liam Scott
6pm (Friday): Gary King Totally 90's
8pm: The Evening Session with The Sax Bar
Midnight: Soft Rock with Gordon King (Monday & Thursday)
2am: The Oasis Fm Jukebox
6am: Darren Shortt
8am: Robbie Dominic
12pm Sat: Justin Charles
12pm Sun: Gordon Slayney
3pm Sat: Terry Ellens
3pm Sun: Pat Sharp All The Hits
6pm Sat: Couple & Co
6pm Sun: MOS Chillout
8pm Sat: Fierce Angel
10pm Sat: Ministry of Sound radio
8pm Sun: 80s Heaven